Sarah at Life in the Parsonage passed this award along to me! Thanks Sarah!
Check out Sarah's blog. I enjoy reading it because honestly, she makes me laugh! I can only imagine what life is like with a house full of boys and a dog, but Sarah lives it every day!!! :)
Here are the rules that you agree to when you accept this award:
"When you receive the prize, you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back. Choose a minimun of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing that they were prized with 'Honest Weblog'. List [if you can and/or dare] at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"
So, here it goes... 10 honest things about myself...
1. I like to blog, but I get so frustrated when I get behind that I just want to QUIT!
2. I am DREADING my 29th birthday... it's coming soon!
3. I'm dreading Christmas break... I think I have forgotten what to do with 2 kids all day long!
4. I did not put up one single Halloween/Fall decoration this year... I didn't feel like it so I just didn't do it.
5. I have not scrap booked since February. I know, I know... I'm so behind that I may NEVER dig myself out of the pit!
6. Some mornings I have a cup of coffee and eat 2 chocolate chip cookies for breakfast. :)
7. I want a job that makes me travel to foreign countries... anyone hiring?
8. I really miss performing in live theatre!
9. I am slowing building a Twilight army!
10. People annoy me... I'm just being honest! :)
Now, this is the hard part... picking only 7 blogs!
**If I didn't list your blog please don't be offended... I love all the blogs that I read... that's WHY I read them! :)
*Heather at Want What You Have - I read Heather's blog because she is open and honest about how she has built her family to make it what it is today... finances, faith, family... she shares it all!
*Kristy at the.junk.drawer - Um... she's one of my dearest (real life) friends... everything she does is brilliant... AND she's not afraid to share my obesseion with Twilight... she joined my army with only a little kicking and screaming at first!
*Mum-me at Our Aussie Half-dozen - The directions said to give this award to blogs that I find "brilliant in content or design"... I find all things Australian brilliant so, Mum-me, this award's for you!
*Renata at Sunnyside Farm - Any woman who will post a photo of herself pregnant with twins is a BRILLIANT woman!
*Mummy McTavish at Samster.com - Her little guy, Lion, makes me laugh! I enjoy reading about his quick wit!
*Christine at Smiles & Trials - I have only been reading Christine's blog for a little over a week, but I have already spent TONS of time catching up on her family... (don't be frightened Christine... I'm not a crazy stalker!) I am amazed and humbled by her love and compassion for her children... the children born right in her home (as she refers to them) and those that have joined their family from as far away as Russia and Ukraine.
*Lacy at Miles Family - Apparently we live parallel lives so if I think she's brilliant then I must be brilliant as well!
The Big Boo Cast, Episode 81
1 week ago