Well, it's Tuesday and I just realized that I didn't do a Monday Mumblings yesterday OR last week... oops!
So here's 2 weeks worth of Monday Mumblings.... on Tuesday. :)
1. All 8 members of my family got some sort of stomach bug over Christmas.
Riley got it just after we opened presents at my in-law's house on Christmas Eve.
Chandler got it about an hour later.
I woke up Christmas morning MISERABLE!
Brandon got it sometime the day after Christmas at my grandmother's house.
My sister AND my mom got it on the Saturday after Christmas.
Joel AND my dad spent all Saturday night and all Sunday day SICK!
2. The good news in all of that is that whatever it was, it didn't last more than 24 hours for any of us.
3. Because of being sick on Christmas morning, I don't have a single picture of my kids opening presents. :(
4. I got some great gifts for Christmas.
5. We have all been enjoying our Wii.
6. Chandler is quite the bowler, golfer and boxer! :)
7. I LOVE the Wii Fit!!! I'm a hulla hooping CHAMP!
8. We MIGHT be slightly obsessed with the Wii right now.
9. We have TWO televisions set up in our living room. 1 for the Wii and 1 for watching movies and tv WHILE we play the Wii.... As soon as the holidays are over the Wii will move into the bonus room and my livingroom will get back to normal.
10. I am THRILLED to know that Mummy McT got her package (or parcel as she calls it... I love Australian accents!) ON CHRISTMAS EVE! YAY!
11. I'm looking forward to having some good friends over tomorrow night for New Year's Eve!
12. I need to clean my house before those good friends get here!!!!
13. I'm excited to start planning my trip to Forks, WA (Washington State for my non-U.S. readers) with this guy...
15. I'm also excited that Evan will be here in just over 6 weeks.
16. I need to start seriously planning my list of random U.S. things that I'm going to expose him to! I'm open to suggestions!
17. I still haven't finished my list of 30 things to do before I'm 30.
18. There are PLENTY of things I want to do, but I'm trying to be practical about it.
19. Chandler's 6th Birthday is ONE WEEK from tomorrow. I need to make some party plans!
20. Since Chandler's birthday is one week from tomorrow... that means MY birthday is TWO WEEKS from tomorrow!
21. The longer this list gets, the more I realize I have to get done in a fairly short amount of time!
Got any random thoughts you want to share?