Thursday, August 21, 2008

Go Green!

Green Day was today!

I couldn't get Chandler to be serious about taking a picture today. I would tell her to smile and all she would do was make this goofy little face....

She had to move her clip to the bottom of the happy face today. Apparently, talking in the hallway is a big no-no. :) Anyone who knows Chandler knows she likes to TALK!

Tomorrow it's BLUE day.

To respond to Kristy's comment. We got a calendar last week that told us what colors to wear on what day. Chandler just likes to announce it to us as if she knows something we don't know!!

2 comments:

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

aha! i have a couple of know-it-alls in my house too :)

(just thought that was a little odd that they would do it last minute! :)

gee... i like...wonder where she gets the talking thing from ;)

Anonymous said...

I like the silly picture!

Bee is a talker too. She forgot her lunch yesterday, and I dropped it off at school for her. As I approached her classroom door, I could hear her yacking away, and I was in the hall! And the door was shut!

I feel sorry for her teacher. I know what it's like to listen to her non-stop stream of chatter all day.