Sunday, August 10, 2008

So, what are YOU doing tomorrow?

Well? What are you doing tomorrow??

Here's what I'm NOT doing tomorrow...

I'm NOT sleeping in.
I'm NOT lounging around the house.
I'm NOT going to be lugging 2 kids around town.

So what am I doing?

Getting up at 6:15 am.
Having breakfast with my family.
Taking Chandler to school.
Going to the post office.
Working out at the Y.
Buying paint for my guestroom.
Picking up Chandler from school.
Going to a Kindergarten Orientation meeting.
Having dinner with my family.

What??
OH! Did I forget to tell you that CHANDLER STARTS KINDERGARTEN TOMORROW!!!! AGH!!!

She is SO excited that she can hardly stand it!

Brandon is going to work a half day tomorrow so he can go with us (me and Riley) in the morning and then he can be home in time to go with us to pick her up.

SHE DOESN'T KNOW HE'S GOING TO BE COMING WITH ME TO PICK HER UP.... shhhhh! It's a surprise. :)

So, what will you be doing on Monday?

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh, wow...big day tomorrow! I certainly am not doing anything that compares to this big milestone! Have fun, Chandler...

Heather said...

My plans for tomorrow aren't nearly as exciting. My mom is watching BB, so I'm running errands! I'm sure Chandler will have a great first day of kindergarten. Be sure to take lots of pictures!

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

that's so great brandon will be able to join you guys!

i'm sorry that you're done with twilight, but i was beginning to wonder where you were!! :)

hope she has a good first day. vpk starts next week, and we are all on vacation this week :)