Thursday, March 27, 2008

All About Me!

Ok, I saw this on a blog and thought I would do it... Who knows? I may even learn something new about myself in the process!

TEN YEARS AGO…
I was in my LAST semester of high school. I was burnt-out, frustrated, angry, confused, tired and ready to be done... that last year of high school was HORRIBLE! I loved school up until then.. If you know me AT ALL then you understand. :)

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY…
1. Take Chandler to the doctor - CHECK!
2. Plant my tulips - CHECK!
3. Pick up my contact lenses - CHECK!
4. Work on my hair bows.... Nope!
5. Clean my house.... HA! Not even CLOSE!

THINGS I ENJOY…
*being with my girls and Brandon
*shopping with Chandler
*spending time with our friends, Jonathan and Amy
*watching Brandon play softball
*watching Brandon play with the girls
*hearing my girls laugh in the backseat of the car
*reading blogs - even the ones written by people I don't know!
*making hair bows
*scrapbooking
*weekends
*eating out
*going to the movies
*reading
*laughing really hard
*getting pedicures... man! I need one REALLY bad!

THREE BAD HABITS…
1. Leaving my dirty clothes all over the bathroom
2. Avoiding folding the clean clothes and putting them away until there is a MOUNTAIN of clothes on my guest bed!!
3. Procrastinating!!

FIVE PLACES I’VE LIVED…
1. Decatur, GA
2. Ocala, FL
3. Cleveland, TN
4. Sorry, only 3 different cities... but 9 different houses, apartments, etc.
5.

FIVE JOBS I’VE HAD...
1. cleaning & answering phones at a real estate office on saturdays
2. part-time teacher at a daycare
3. server at Cracker Barrel... and a pretty good one I might say! :)
4. sales associate at American Eagle
5. ministry assistant at our church

FIVE THINGS PEOPLE DON’T KNOW ABOUT ME…
1. I could stay up all night long doing nothing!
2. I procrastinate getting ready for bed (just about every night) and then regret it when everyone else is already snuggled in bed and I still have to wash my face and brush my teeth.
3. I am a compulsive e-mail checker
4. I have a very hard time getting rid of things... even things that should have been thrown away or given away YEARS earlier!
5. I am very self conscience.

Ok, so there it is... I dare you to do it too!!!

2 comments:

Amy Beth @ Ministry So Fabulous! said...

Love this! Glad you posted. :)

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

JEN! I so belong to the compulsive emailers club! totally feel ya on the H/S thing!