WAY back at post #101, I started a make over project. That was back in June... I started with the best of intentions, but life happens.
So, here we are 7 months later (almost to the day) and my guest room is finally finished.
I do have ONE more thing I want to do, but it wasn't on my original list so I'm calling the project complete based on the original desires I had for the room.
This is what the room looked like back in June...
What the room looked like back in October...
I thought I was getting a nice "sunshine" yellow... instead I got Big Bird Barf Yellow!
I was frustrated and it took me over a month to work up the energy to repaint it!
This is what the room looks like today!!
I still have plans to build a cornice for the window and cover it with the same fabric that's covering the headboard.
I bought a cheap curtain rod because I intend to hide it behind the cornice.
Yes, I have 2 copies of Twilight... one paperback, one hardback!
I liked the idea of having yellow in this room... the yellow wall paint didn't work out, but I added some daffodils. :)
It really does give the room a finished feel. We love it.
I don't think that green plant/thing is going to stay on the dresser... I'm undecided about it.
I would like to get new bedding, but I haven't found anythign I really love yet.
So, there you have it! Our new guest room!
COME FOR A VISIT! :)